Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Fridays are like Fridays



Well, I am trying to update here...
So far... I found I have a lot unpublished things on my PC
Never read by anyone. Or, read - but just by some few.
I thought, why these are just laying there - hidden from everyone?
Some of these things are quiet old, couple of years have gone for sure, -
Since these have been written.
It is so interesting to read these again after long time.
There is so much. Of me. Of life. Of experience. Of...
Maybe better not to say that much here. I will let you read and
understand these by yourself, through your own essence...

After reading these over again - once more - I want to say to all my friends: Thank you so much for being my friends and being with me through all these years.
I would never be what I am now - without all of you! Deep respect.

No comments: