Pages

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I love it!!

What a great day! Yes, it is Tallinn, Estonia. And it is 7th of October. A memorable date! The only one day of exactly this weather and this kind of autumn breath :-) I really enjoyed it today earlier. I might say I love this rain and this autumn weather.Each time I go out, I admit colors of leaves laying and falling around, this silent and magic sparkling sound while these are scrolling up and down and around in a cold autumn air.
But today is a different day. I can feel that. By surprise, air is not that cold even, it is rather humid and warm, so I just enjoy these fresh raindrops falling on to my face, hair, coat...i listen carefully to the sound of street under my feet. I do not even have rainboots on me, neither umbrella. But I like it. This autumn let me feel some excitement inside, with its smell and colors. All space is like pierced by tiny but strong shiny threads, in different colors and materia, connected with each other, crossing each other by different ways, but creating the one whole. Each thread, each separate piece of crossed space has its inner and expressional energy, questions, answers, possibilities, past, present, future...dreams, illussions, power, change, will, responibility, vitality..so much! Imagine - this is a world. This is a world. This is each second of a life, and how much this second can mean if you think about Life level as a whole. How much a thought you have exactly in this second can affect your present, your future. Other people and their lifes. May happen by this thought you can make a definite and important change in yourself and other people lifes, may happen it can have this global effect, or a pre-stage for a change.
Why to hate, why to envy, why to grow up this forest of jealousy? Why to use this second of your life for doing that? I heard so many times before from myself - as well!, and from other people - my life is just so bad bad, I have only problems, the weather is so shity, I hate people in a bus, I want to be as rich as him/her....I got so bored by thinking like that and to hear it all the time, for couple of years ago. And than I said to myself - enough is enough. Why to use my time like that, when I rather can use it by more sufficient way? By doing (doing!!!) something good, by bringing to a life something good...Life is a flower :) What if I can change some things in this Universe, by starting a change from myself? I do not know how long my life will be, - and I think I do not want to know it exactly. I know It Is at the moment, and I want to live it that way, so people who know me - would remember me with a smile on their face, by what am I by my heart.

No comments: