
Some days I just went. Some days I was stacked under the rain. Some days it was snowing and it was cold. Some days I just could not find myself. But than, I went. The road was long, and sometimes I got a feeling that I just follow it. Some stones made me feel pain, - and than I cried. I cried, and teardrops were falling down, to the ground with a sound which could make mountains to move and clouds go above my head with a very high speed. Sometimes I got this thought in my head - I never seen such a long road before...and in the same time I thought - a day is too short to go the distance I want.. so I will be able to reach the end, before my time is gone. I went alone, but I didn't feel lonely...I was meeting sunrise. Alone. And I followed the sun. Sunset was always beautiful. Any place I were. And it was different. Any place I were. As clouds as well. I was watching these clouds' formations and never stopped being amazed how beautiful these are. Miracle creations. Still I was alone. I wondered, if there is a someone I can share this sunrise. Sunset. Moon. Air. Ocean. This way. And than, I was running. I was running as if it would be the Hell following me by my steps. I was running under rain and through the forest, I was running too fast... - until I was tired so I fell a sleep at once, right after sunset. And the last thing I saw before I fell into the World of Dreams, was a Moon - Big and Blue....I don't know how long time I slept. I don't know how much time I dreamt. I don't know how much time I went. I don't remember where was the start and where will be the end. But suddenly I opened my eyes, and I felt I was not alone anymore. It was silent. This sparkling silence made me feel pain in my ears by feeling all frequencies around me. It was a fucking loud sparkling silence...
And than I saw a Butterfly. One more Butterfly! I was not alone anymore. I thought I have seen her somewhere and I knew her, but I was so sure I never met her before! But since we went together this way, crossed Time ..went through formations of Clouds, were burned by Sun, and frozen as an Ice when it was Blue Cold... I stopped running. I started just being. I didn't feel time anymore. There was only Space and Butterflies. I heard them all. And silence was sparkling. But not that loud anymore. There was no Time and no Rush. There was only Music - Its invisible structure with its invisible threads, Space, Sun...Moon...and Rain...and Butterflies.
No comments:
Post a Comment