It's all about being a part of nature.I wish I can give to this world something beautiful..What would give someone an experience..just a smile, a word, a drawing, a song, a hand...a heart. Life is beautiful, if there is love - around, in the faces of your nearest, in smiles of people around you, in wrinkled hands of your mother...and just in simple things...
Sunday, May 04, 2014
thank you!!
Thank you my dear friends Francesco and Julia for all kind support. I am very thankful I have both you as friends. I appreciate this friendship a lot. Thank you for believing in my dreams and visions. And I am happy you trust me your dreams and great visions and great plans with your heart. It opens up a whole world for me, the world and true essence of life. I wish I could hug both of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment