Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Motivation

When you do something, have you ever asked, what motivates you to do this or why you are doing this? For example, what motivates you to go to your job every day, to study in school or university, to go and train in the gym? Last year, i have been going to the gym quiet often and this december i have totally lost my motivation to train in the gym. Even if i do not go there so often: 2-3 times a week, 1-1.5 hours each training. I did not want to go there, and i was lazy and tired. Even after few week break from the gym, i was still lazy and tired. I also thought maybe it is because of the winter, cold and dark outside, much to do at work and so on. But than i decided to seek solution for this situation - to get my motivation back. Why do i need to train - to have a good physical shape, to have a good health, to have more energy, many things actually. I decided to take some sessions with personal trainer. Said - done. Slowly i started to get my motivation back. It is interesting to train with personal trainer - that is also communication and also he checks that you are doing all the exercises correctly. I did my own program for the gym and now i train with a good emotion. One thing i have cut - it is long cardio, now i do only 8-10 min to warm myself up before weight training. And i like it! I do not feel myself exhausted anymore and i am satisfied with the progress. It is important to find you motivation and find the way to how to do the things with a positive emotion, just to enjoy the things! 

No comments: