Today, I am listening to yoga music. Very relaxing. Half of February is already gone. Soon is the spring. Waiting for this moment already :) My probational period has ended and i can feel more relaxed about my job. Decided that i will not continue with practice of music therapy. Of course, it is very interesting as self-development, but it is not the thing i would do for my life, i discovered. I learnt a lot of new things about myself and about people, while studying. I got a lot on psychology, psychotherapy knowledge, and it has been exciting, but i would not continue with that. I like my job now, and i am happy i can use Norwegian language, so i would not do anything else in my spare time. My spare time i want to spend for the rest, training, my beloved and friends. Of course, that is a point - with music therapy i could help people, but at the moment i have another views, i just want to spend my time the way i like and the way i enjoy. Sometimes just doing nothing and enjoying simple things.
No comments:
Post a Comment