Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The taste of Danish coffee

Today was a bit different. First because I went to sleep tomorrow at 7 pm. I was too sleepy after sauna and biking. So today I wake up at 6 am and figured out there is no yoga today. But after breakfast I went sumba. Although I had so much pain in my shoulder that i decided to change a workshop for painting. I really enjoyed it, and made 2 paintings. Will make a photo of these later on. After the lunch we went to Odense university and attended the lecture about B. Obama which was pretty interesting. Also we got some tour of university which is quiet huge. Further on we had a dinner with lots of vegetables served. Cultural evening was the part of the afternoon. This time it was about people who lose the weight. Very interesting indeed.
Although today I decided to stay here for Christmas and attend a new course in January with the name 'Mindful Living'.

No comments: