Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Welness

Day started at 7 am with yoga class, which lasted 40 minutes. We made different exercises and also exercises for streching. After this I had quick shower and went to the common room for a breakfast. I decided to reduce aamount of coffee I drink and drink more tea. Although I drunk 2 cup of coffees, some tea and ate a good a low fat yogurt. All products here are low fat and school concentrates on a healthy eating. We get lots of vegetables and low fat food. Day continiued with English class, - where we worked together in groups with Japanese students, lunch and then, a Welness class, - where we made some facial and hair masks, and then also learnt how to make face and head massage. It was really relaxing, and for sure I want to get more more more!! Time was going fast, dinner is waiting and by the end of the day we suppose to see some antropological film.

No comments: